Mold Release Agents for the Consumer Goods Industry
Each day, the public uses a wide variety of products — from pens to smartphones to furniture — whose creation stemmed from mold release manufacturing techniques. To develop these crucial everyday consumer goods, every manufacturing facility has a precise method and equipment — but not every mold release solution and process boasts the same quality results. With inexpensive, poor-quality consumer goods release agents, you may find your manufacturing processes aren’t as efficient, safe and cost-effective as possible.
At W.N. Shaw, we utilize precise, advanced methods and materials to develop exceptional custom mold release agents for consumer goods manufacturers. Our team is dedicated to providing effective, high-quality mold release solutions by experts who understand the growing and diverse needs of different manufacturers and creation facilities world-wide. We keep up with the latest improvements and are constantly reviewing and creating products at the cutting edge of the industry. That way, we can give our clients high-performance mold release products designed to guarantee product quality and consistency, streamline worksite performance and minimize waste to improve your profitability.
Extraordinary Mold Release Solutions for Your Everyday Items
We want to help you create better products to improve the convenience and lifestyle of your end users. All of our mold release solutions are created and utilized across a wide range of different industries and are suitable for a variety of materials.
We offer polyurethane products and technical rubber molding for:
- Packaging: When you peruse the aisles at the grocery store, all of the neat and even rows of packaged goods are created using mold release technology. Consumer goods release agents are often used for creating plastic beverage bottles, food containers, cosmetic cases, cleaning agent and detergent bottles and storage containers.
- Automotive: Most consumers rely on their automobiles every day, and vehicles wouldn’t operate without having hundreds of parts working together simultaneously. Automotive manufacturers need consistent, quality parts that are the same from product to product, which is only achieved using mold release products. Our mold release can work with steel or synthetic materials to create steering wheels and dashboards, car seating, engine components, auto body parts and tires.
- Household Items: Nearly everything in your home was crafted with the use of mold release products, where plastics or other materials are poured into a standard mold. Mold release technology is often used in the creation of laundry baskets, shelf bins, pans, telephones, floor and table fans, toothbrushes, combs and brushes, handheld dusters and vacuum components.
- Electronics: Like the automotive industry, electronics manufacturers require consistency and reliable quality to create a variety of products like computers, keyboards, flash drives, outlet extensions, light switch cases and more.
- Sporting Goods: Performance in a sporting event is often determined and helped with quality sporting equipment, so superior materials and methods are key for producing high-quality racquets, golf balls, bicycle parts, ski boots, kayaks and other sporting goods.
Trust W.N Shaw for Your Mold Release Product Needs
Streamlining your manufacturing process and developing higher quality consumer goods with less product loss and overhead costs is easy with the help of W.N. Shaw. We offer a wide selection of consumer goods release agents for companies worldwide. Our team of U.S.-based professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in researching and developing the most effective and durable mold release products, and we’re committed to providing our clients with the high-performance products and comprehensive solutions they need.
Give us more specifics about your consumer goods processing needs, and our team can help provide guidance on the best custom solutions to meet your daily needs and industry expectations. Call us today at 636-271-3335 or complete our online contact form.